Saturday, March 15, 2014

Unplanned Boys Only Morning

When Mom wakes up sick, then clearly it's an opportunity for a boys only morning.  I must have some little flu bug or something, but whatever it is I did not feel great this AM.  Doug was totally on top of it though.  I stayed in bed until 8:30am (unheard of!) and he had the boys up, eating breakfast and then playing downstairs trying to manage a bit of quiet.  He had cleaned up the mess I had left last night when I felt the illness coming on and also he had already cleaned up from breakfast.  He had the boys clean up the living room before they left (yep, Doug and all 3 boys) to run errands, play at a playground and go out for pizza.  Pretty impressive.  Thank you, baby.  I've had the most relaxing morning I've had in probably over a year (I think that was the last time I was sick).  I wish I felt better for it, but then of course I'd be multi-tasking if that were the case.  Here's a picture I got of the three bugs out for pizza.
And then back at home before naptime.  
Thanks, Douglas.  Hopefully your hard work of juggling these guys and some to-do's will pay off and I'll be in tip-top shape tomorrow!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment