Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Attempted Sunday Morning Photo

As you know, every once in awhile when we have a few spare moments on a Sunday morning and the boys are dressed well enough I attempt a few brotherly poses before we head out the door.  This was one of those mornings.  It was definitely more of an attempt than a success, but oh well.  Every picture with these boys tells something about their personalities or their moods, so I find them interesting to share anyways (I hope you feel the same or else you might as well stop reading now because there are quite a few attempts!).









Earlier that morning Penn and I had some playtime with his letters.  He cooked me up some alphabet soup.  He's so cute in this dapper little sweater get up that I couldn't resist sharing the photos.

He also found his way to my drawer where I keep my sunglasses (not that I've needed those in the last few months).  Such a cute little curious bug!
Well, that's all for now.  Hope you enjoyed my inundation of photos from this Sunday AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment