Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Way Overdue Playdate with Will

So Tavin and Penn don't know Will so well (but his name worked to alliterate with "way"), but Bethany is my dear, close friend from my working days and we finally got together this morning after months of missing each other.  The few hours didn't quite do justice for all that we had to catch up on, but we were happy to take what we could get.  It was also so much fun to get the boys together.  Bethany's son, Will, is about halfway between Tav and Penn.  Will especially loved taking in what Tavin was up to and I think Tavin liked being the oldest around for a change.  Here they are on the swings.
Penn was still in the stroller at that point, but oh my goodness, I couldn't resist a pic of my pudgy Penn (I think he's had a growth spurt lately, man, this kid can eat!).
We staged a few photos of all three.  Tavin just held a "cheese" pose so cooperatively.  Will and Penn weren't exactly keyed into the photo opp.


Before we left I put Penn in the baby swing.  He was ecstatic with joy as he swung back and forth.  It was adorable.  I can't wait to take him back again soon.  I had no idea he was such a big fan!  It was a delightful experience watching him swing and smile.

Doesn't he just steal your heart?  Oh my goodness!  It makes me miss him just to look at the pictures of his smile and he's only just sleeping upstairs. =)  Anyways, back to the day...Bethany and Will, thanks so much for coming and hanging out with us.  We loved your company!  Can't wait for another playdate (hopefully soon!).

No comments:

Post a Comment