Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Grampa Fun

Koen and Tavin are just beside themselves with Grampa here.  Penn is still deciding if he's going to warm up to him or not.  I mean, he will smile at him from my arms, but if Grampa tries to hold him he immediately turns serious and nervous.  We are hoping he braves out those loving arms before Grampa heads back for home.  

This morning Tavin was following Grampa around before he even got to finish his coffee.  You can see Penn is just checking out how proud his big bro is to be with Grampa.
Now Penn smiles for the camera.
And look at this...Penn is cautiously touching Grampa's hand.  Pretty sweet!
Grampa and Tavin played outside in the early AM before it got hot and they also took a little walk and found some diggers working in the neighborhood.  When Koen got home later and after we all had lunch, we all went out to see the construction site progress.  Here's a picture of Grampa and his 3 grandsons on our way home.
Tonight we had a family date.  Me and all the boys...my dad, my husband and my boys.  Pretty great date!  We enjoyed the fresh air and ate outdoors at Hofbrauhaus.  I had to help Tavin with something and look who was happy in Grampa's arms!
After we finished our meal, we went for a short scooter walk by the river.  Just our luck, there was a digger project going on right at the river walk.  

I had Doug take a picture of me and my Daddy.  I'm so happy he's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment