Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bayou Bound, Part 3

Oh my goodness, the amount of pictures we have from this weekend is a little out of control.  I'm going to keep the text to a minimum and take you on a photo tour of the last 24 hours both in FL and back in PA.  Enjoy the ride!

Last night the boys requested some pics of Penn and I, so here's our photo shoot.  I would not mind feeding Penn with this gorgeous sunset backdrop on a daily basis!

Koen and Casey enjoyed some soccer and Tavin some loves with Nana.

After Penn's dinner I took him down to the water.  The sun was warm and the breeze had died down somewhat (strangest May weather weekend here ever!).


Penn also had some pre-bedtime swingtime (yep, stayed in PJ's all day...hey, we're on vacation!).
Last night I babysat Elizabeth so Phil & Leah could get out for a few hours.  We had some pretty sweet snuggles.  Look at her precious little face!

After good night's rests in both locations it was time to start another fun-filled day.  In Pittsburgh it was the marathon, so Doug took the boys, Casey and Nana down to cheer for the runners.  Koen loves his cousins...can't you tell (how precious!).
And Tav is VERY into Nana (or as he affectionately calls, "Nanny Bread").
We had a laid back morning here in Florida and then went to Mexican for lunch (without even realizing it was Cinco de Mayo!).  Penn had his first experience with a tortilla chip (I only let him play with it, not eat it).
He was way more excited about being on a date with me. =)
Now, there was a first for Tavin today too.  His first Pirates Game!!!!  I received a lot of photos via text from Doug, so enjoy!!




Tav had to skip his nap to go to the game, so it looks like he caught a little down time snuggling with Nana.
A little post-game ice cream (like they needed more fun stuff today, seriously, they are never going to want boring mommy to come home!).
Before Penn's nap, I had some sweet one-on-one time with him out at the Bayou.  Loved it...the backdrop, the baby, all of it.  Ahhh...

Penn's waking up from his nap, so I'm going to go.  Only one more day left with my brother and his family.  Stay tuned for the final installment at some point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment