Sunday, May 12, 2013

Penn's First Breakfast

Penn is 10 and 1/2 months old and just yesterday he had his first solid breakfast.  I've put it off as long as possible as I just couldn't see how on earth I could fit it in on school mornings with bustling the big kids through breakfast and out the door by about 8:15am.  Penn has a huge liquid feeding for breakfast and has never seemed to mind not having any solid foods at the start of his day, but I decided that with his one year birthday approaching, I should probably let the kid chomp on some real food in the AM!  So, yesterday I decided to go ahead and get him started.  He just had a few handfuls of toasted O's and a mashed up third of banana, but he seemed pretty happy (and gobbled everything up, so clearly had room).  He looked a little perplexed as he chowed down.
Now I officially have a line-up of three hungry, healthy, growing boys at breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment