Thursday, May 16, 2013

Random Catch-Up

I feel guilty sometimes when I'm so demotivated to blog.  The days just fly around here.  I think it's partly because of speech therapy three times a week for Tav on top of Koen being at school 5 days a week.  And then there's all the snot lately.  I'm mopping that up most of each day.  Koen bounced back quite well after the weekend illness, but Tavin and Penn are still struggling. Penn especially is a mess.  So, amidst the snot, constant coughing (and even some gagging) and then the running around to all these appointments, here are a few pictures/videos from recent days.

Koen's handsome haircut (actually from Friday afternoon).
Tavin working on a new Play-doh project.  James (the enging from Thomas the Tank Engine) is the bad guy and he's burying him in mucky mud and he's oh, so happy about it!
Last night I had to go out after I laid Penn down.  Usually I would have laid Tav down too as he still goes down around 7pm, but we ran behind on dinner and so Doug took over on the bedtime responsibilities for Tav.  Tav was so unhappy about it.  I mean crazy sobs.  I felt so guilty, but had to go.  Doug knew that my heart strings were tugging so they sent me this picture to make me feel confident that he had it under control.  
Today Penn was the sad one.  He's a mess.  He has an eczema-type (I think) rash all over his chest that itches like crazy, then he has a crazy diaper rash too.  Not to mention all the drainage down his face.  The poor thing has little appetite.  He's learned to shake his head "no" to make me stop trying to force him to eat his solids.  Poor little guy (but he's still so cute!).
The sweetheart is such a good sport that after I stopped attempting to feed him his peas, he grabbed his washcloth and started playing peek-a-boo.  What a trooper!
Hopefully I'll get back into my blogging routine.  I miss it and I miss sharing more with all of you.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment