Wednesday, September 23, 2015

So Many Appointments!

Having six people in a household is no joke when you manage said household.  This morning I spent 30 minutes on phone calls scheduling different needed appointments.  We have several standing appointments weekly and then there's always a random one for someone, a checkup or dentist appt. or something.  Because of our frequency at doctor's offices, etc., we've all learned to adapt and go with the flow.  I've even gotten a little bit better about freaking out about the germs that hang out in these places.  This week Penn's speech therapy session was moved from Friday to Monday.  It was right up against lunchtime, so after his appointment we had a picnic outside Children's Hospital
(and before that Penn got to play with the trolley for a bit as we are usually in more of a rush to the next thing!).
A new addition to our appointment routine is that I'm seeing a chiropractor twice a week.  I've had some back issues all summer and I finally got desperate enough to go out of my comfort zone and try this area of treatment that I'm completely unfamiliar with...the jury is still out on whether or not it's working, but I'm willing to give it a little more time.  Jansen has become my chiro appt. buddy as I try to schedule the appointments for when Penn's at preschool.  Had to snap a pic of the little man and I hanging out waiting on Tuesday.  I just love my little pal at my side, whether playing at home or waiting in some chiro's office! 
Well, that's the random update for today.  Life is full and it seems half of it is taken up by appointments and appointment-making sometimes, but I'll take it.  We are blessed with good care, good senses of humor so we can have fun amidst the ups and downs and good company in each other during these visits and waits.  Love you, boys!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the chiropractor. I get excited about the chiro the way other women get excited about going to a spa. I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete