Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hilarious Penn Rye

I'm still sorting out my feelings about the whole return to school, missing the older two, figuring out the new routine at home, etc.  But I am definitely soaking up these sweet mornings with my younger two.  It's quieter and calmer and simpler and it's fantastic (whether I'm missing the boys or not, I'm not letting that ruin this sweet time!).  I've been really enjoying some one-on-one Penn time while Jansen takes his morning nap.  Sometimes he just plays while I'm getting things done.  Other times we play or read together.  Whatever it is, he is just a happy, hilarious pal to have around.  For instance, here he is today "hiding" on me.  Does anyone see Penn Rye?
Oh my goodness, this picture just says it all.  He's so funny that he sleeps funny.  Check him out.  He has his whole bed to sleep on and he crams himself all onto his pillow as a mini mattress.  Silly bug!
He asks about Koen and Tavin much of the day and he loves when they return home.  Yesterday Koen and Tav both had some small assignments to work on after school.  So, I got out Penn's "homework" from Miss Christal for him to work on alongside them.  He was so happy to be with them and very proud of himself (in the pic, Tav is helping him by cutting out his word pictures).
This morning Penn and I spent awhile on the front porch.  I picked my flowers (with the help of his dump truck) and then when I was arranging them, he played on the porch.  He was supposed to be pretending to pump up the tires of the dump truck, but he found something way more entertaining to do.  Enjoy the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment