Thursday, February 26, 2015

Duplo Lego Challenege

We've had so many days hanging out at the house, I figured I would do a little research on a fun activity for Tavin (he's the one I feel badly for that he's stuck with me and the little guys so often).  Since I have plenty of time to be multi-tasking on my phone or iPad whilst I nurse Jansen in the wee hours of the morning, I was able to collect quite a few Duplo Lego Challenge ideas out on Pinterest.  Tav loved the idea and we had a blast building these "challenges" for about an hour before lunch today.  Check out what Tavin made...

A Lighthouse.
A Tower Crane.
An Airport Luggage Carrier Truck.
An Oil Tanker.
A Cargo Ship.
Penn Rye hung out with us and built creative things alongside of our "challenge" projects.  He saw that I was taking pictures of Tavin's finished products, so he presented this one to me and said, "and me."  Sure, sweet Penn Rye, I can happily take a picture of you too.
Duplo Lego Challenges will be a new regular activity for us on these winter days stuck at home on our own.  Jansen just chills and Tav, Penn and I have a lot of fun.  Thank goodness for Pinterest and all those moms out there that have time to share these ideas online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment