Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photo Opp with Daddy

So, today the boys and I had a few visits to friends with new babies (have you noticed a trend? I think we have a half dozen friends who have had babies in the last 6 weeks!).  Then we also had scheduled an informal photo shoot with a friend of mine who does photography.  I had some sweet pictures done with Koen when I was pregnant with Tavin and these pictures ended up being really precious to me, just capturing that moment in life when it was just Koen and I most days.  And it was also fun to have pictures of me with the big belly and the expectation of baby #2.  I thought it would be nice to do a similar photo shoot this time around as well.  The boys were troopers and Koen especially was very cooperative and a good leader to his brother. We did the shoot on Washington's Landing and the boys just loved running around in the woods and through the grass, so it wasn't too hard of a job for them.  After our photo shoot (pictures to follow when I get them!), we actually had to pick up Doug so that he could have the car for the afternoon.  Doug wanted to take advantage of the fact he was in work clothes and the boys were dressed cute, so we took a few pictures of all 3 of them on the front porch.  I sure hope a few of my pics with the boys today turned out as sweet as these!!  Oh, my boys!





No comments:

Post a Comment