Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Glimpse of Tavin's Morning with Huck

This morning Tavin had plans to go to Huxley's for a few hours since I had a doctor's appointment for the baby.  He was so excited to have his lunch box and go to "Huck-Ha's."  I actually felt guilty sending him off for a little while.  He is such a joy to hang out with, I absolutely love this age and one-on-one is the best.  We had a great time playing before he left and we had a nice little walk up the street when he got home.  Here's a picture Hilary sent me of the buddies having a snack at the park.  Oh to be a fly on the wall!  Maybe next time I'll put a webcam in his hat so I can catch all his cute chats and adventures with his bud. =)
Thanks so much, Hilary!  It's so obvious how comfortable Tav is with you and that is such a blessing to me.  Hope you are having a relaxing afternoon and Huxley is taking as good of a nap as Tav after their fun morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment