Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Love Christmas!

My parents are here!!!

Koen at 3 is so into all the fun of Christmas (and we are trying to keep him educated on the true meaning of Christmas too).

Tavin is 1 and is still my favorite Christmas gift from 2009, the gift that keeps on giving!

Aunt Abbie is here!!!

We are hosting a little gathering after the Christmas Eve service and I just love sharing holiday moments with friends and family. I can't wait!

I've probably watched* "White Christmas" 20 times since Thanksgiving.
*runs in the background during afternoon nap while I'm doing housework or working, runs while I feed Tavin, is often on in the evenings while I multi-task if Doug isn't home (he can't stand it!).

It has snowed almost every day for over 2 weeks! I think it will be a White Christmas.

There is a live tree in my house (and I haven't killed it yet!).

On Christmas I will get to fold tissue paper and gift bags for reusing...it's the little things in life.

I can't wait for Doug to open his gifts. Many practical items, but I try to make it fun with little messages on the packages. I hope he likes them!

So many more things, but that was just a few reasons why I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment