Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eve of Tavin's 1 Year Birthday!

This worked out perfectly...Doug took Koen up to Wexford for Northway's Christmas celebration and so I got the eve of Tavin's One Year Birthday all to myself with my "little bug." In general we've had a really nice, low key day together. I'm starting to get quite sentimental. Look for a special blog post in the coming days regarding Tavin's first year and a glimpse of what it was like a year ago when he became a part of our family!


Quickly, though, I have to put this funny picture of Koen that Doug just sent me. They are grabbing a quick bite before the concert. Apparently, Koen is keeping Doug busy with stories about our day...
Today Tavin discovered his tongue and has enjoyed sticking it out at anyone in sight.

He also enjoyed some snuggle time with me and Aunt Abbie before his nap. Such a sweetie!


As you may notice in the pictures, he is sick again. Runny nose, cough, etc. Ugh. We just can't kick this virus that keeps rotating through our household!
Tonight I was trying to get Tavin to pose in the same position as Koen in this picture of him from a few days before his first birthday (red sweatshirt/Gap hat photo). I also found a picture from earlier in December of Tavin in a serious face, but a similar pose. These boys are definitely brothers! As Tavin rounds out, I find they look even more alike.



To end the post for this evening, I have to add this note. As I was sitting here blogging while Tavin played while sitting in my lap, he found my phone. He picked it up, put it to his ear and made this adorable, "Ha" noise as if to pick it up and say hello. I managed to capture it on camera and video. Absolutely adorable and hilarious! Excuse the snot streaming from his nose. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment