Saturday, December 19, 2015

Penn's Christmas Sing

Oh my goodness, these Christmas preschool sing's are always a highlight of our holiday season.  They are so comical, but so sweet.  Penn's didn't disappoint.  Here are the pictures and video to prove it.  Enjoy!!

I thought that Penn might be really overwhelmed by the audience and want to come sit with us, so I was relieved to see him composed and confident when his class filed in to their seats on stage.  He did locate us right away and then proceeded to wave and give us thumbs up through the whole program.




Little brother, Janse, came along of course and enjoyed the show (and eating my diaper bag).
Ok, the videos are priceless, especially the last one.  



I hope the videos made you smile.  Doug and I certainly did.  We wish you a merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment