Tuesday, May 5, 2015

NH with the Littlests, Part 3 (and final)

We left NH a week ago and you can tell it's been a busy return to home because I'm only just now getting to my quick final post about our final trip moments.  Anyways, our flight last Wednesday was midday, so we had a nice, normal morning with Gramma and Grampa before taking off.  Penn enjoyed some snuggles and books with Grampa (he was Grampa's little shadow this trip and was also not shy to ask Grampa for quality time at any point and Grampa was happy to give it!).

After an early lunch, we got in the van and Grampa took us to the airport for our flights home.  It's always bittersweet leaving.  I couldn't wait to get home to my Koen especially after over a week away from my oldest and then of course I wanted to be home with Doug and Tav too and just get into our usual routine.  But I LOVE being at home with my Mom and Dad.  Hopefully it won't be too long until we return for another visit.  

Penn and Jansen did awesome on the flights again.  Check out the cute travelers!
We got home in time to say goodnight to Koen and Tavin.  It was especially nice to finally wrap Koen in my arms and he lovingly welcomed Penn and Jansen with hugs and kisses too.  Such a sweet, sensitive boy.  The next day he was still enjoying our return and asked for some special time to hold Jansen.  I was happy to allow it. And Jansen looks happy to be held by his biggest bro again!


So good to be home all together.  But barely a minute to breathe, stay tuned...it's a whirlwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment