Monday, May 25, 2015

Mommy Moments

Sometimes I feel like I forget to get pictures with me in them (and that the kids will look back on their childhood and wonder if I was around...hopefully they'll have the actual memories that I'm around a lot and that I'm often the one behind the camera, that's all!).  Anyways, over the past week or so I've taken a picture here or there of Jansen and I to share with my mom or a friend.  Thought I'd post some to prove that this little guy is often in my arms and so we have some pictures together. 

He's not super happy and quite distracted watching Penn scooter up and down the sidewalk.
This one is my favorite.  Look at his sweet little profile!
On our way out for a walk/nap!
At Children's for Penn's appointment with Miss Christal for speech.  Jansen is very serious, I think he was trying to pick up some new words. =)
This day I wasn't feeling well.  I napped while Jansen did, but he woke up earlier than I was hoping, so we snuggled and he fell back asleep and I enjoyed just being cuddled up with him.
That's it for now!  Years of pictures to come! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment