Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jansen is 3 Months Old!

It is so cliche, but time really does fly.  How is Jansen already 3 months old?  It makes me a little sad to say it, but it's also a wonderful time as he is in that phase where the new newborn has worn off and I am getting to know his personality, needs and routine better and better with each new day.  Jansen, you are such a blessing.  Every day I thank the Lord that He prompted us to pray for another little one to add to this family.  I love you so much and I try to treasure every moment of every day as I know these sweet early days are so fleeting and therefore so precious.  

Here's a few pictures I caught on May 2nd, so almost 3 months, but oh so cute.

And here is Jansen on his actual 3rd month birthday, May 4th.  Still, oh so cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment