Friday, April 11, 2014

Playdate at the Park

On Wednesday, we got together with my friend, Bethany, and her son, Will.  Tavin loves getting together with "his" buddies and so he was very excited to see Will.  Unfortunately I only got one picture with all three little guys in it.  Looks like we just put them in a metal cage, don't worry, we didn't.  They just loved the fenced-in hockey rink.
Tavin found a stick and decided he would pretend to be a park-worker like the guys that were there working that day.  They had blowers, rakes and mowers and were quite the attraction for little boys that love machines.  Tavin said he was helping by clearing the leaves away from the fence.
Something's up with Penn.  I think that he's learning to be frustrated.  He wants to get his point across, but his conversation skills aren't there yet.  So we are seeing more teeny, tiny fits and some more of the thumb-sucking to comfort himself.  Sometimes he's just being a goof though, like here.
Brother pictures...


Penn was excited to ride the dino rocking horse thing.  And I always love a good photo opp.


Well, that's it for picture, but I do have to say a big thanks to my dear friend, Bethany, for coming to city with Will to hang out with us.  I needed some girlfriend time and it was such a blessing to have one of my dearest kindred spirits around for a long chat, some venting and thought-provoking ideas.  I love you, Bethany!  I'm so thankful for our friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment