Monday, August 19, 2013

Bare Baby

The big boys were playing out in the backyard after lunch today and Penn was playing in the kitchen (basically under my feet) as I cleaned up from lunch.  He was only in his diaper because he had made an ultimate mess of his outfit during lunch.  He looked so adorable that I had to grab the camera and take just a couple shots, ok, a lot of shots (and you are only looking at the best ones).  

Penn has learned how to really smile for the camera.  
Here I interrupted a squeal, but it's super cute.
In developing his camera smile he seems to have been watching Tavin's cooperative "cheese" for the camera.  How hilarious!!  He really, really is doing this on command.

After I laid Tav down for nap, I put the messy little Penn in the bath and couldn't resist snapping a few more photos of his sweet face.
He was blowing kisses and playing peekaboo and this is something in between.

He started to do his "cheese" face for the camera again.
Koen jumped in to join him.  Looks like Penn is trying to figure out some new faces for his next photo.
And there it is..."smile and say, Cheese, Penn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment