Monday, October 24, 2011

Tavin & I Meet Little Will!

Today I got to visit my dear friend Bethany who had her first, Will, about 6 weeks ago. This was my first chance to meet him. Tavin and I dropped Koen off at nursery school and then headed over to Bethany's armed with toys for Tav, cozy hand-me-down clothes for Will and a home-cooked meal for Bethany and Walt. Tavin has become my social butterfly buddy while Koen's in nursery school. He always does so well letting me chat with my girlfriends, hold their babies or whatever. It's been a fun Fall catching up with good friends and sharing those outings with my little pal, Tavin. Here he is enjoying some whole grain raspberry muffins Bethany made. He had 3. In the background is his newest buddy whom he refers to as "baby."
And here's adorable little Will! He was so sweet. He let me hold him and it was hilarious because I couldn't believe that he never spit up even though it was right after he had eaten. I told Bethany that I would've never had my kids over the carpet like she did right after feeding them. But Will doesn't spit up at all, it's amazing. He does get super cute hiccups though. I would take that over spit up any day!
Bethany and I had a blast catching up, but the hour and a half or so I had in between dropping off and picking up Koen went too quickly. I'm already looking forward to our next opportunity to chat! Thanks for letting us stop in, Bethany. Will is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment