Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rainy Day Play-Doh

We definitely need to grow a thicker skin for these stuck-inside-days or the winter will be way too long and dreary! I kept a positive attitude today and tried to keep the boys (namely Koen) busy with different activities we hadn't done in awhile. He and Tavin both enjoyed playing Play-Doh for awhile this morning. Look at Tav's concentration...Koen loves putting the colors together and despite the fact that this goes completely against my Type A nature, I feel like I should let the creativity go (so added note: we'll be needing some fresh containers of Play-Doh at Christmas, we have a lot of smooshy brown and crazy swirl right now).I got creative during our Play-Doh activity. Check out my cool go-kart (this is before Koen revamped it with mixed colors and other creative flair).We managed to get through the morning and early afternoon fine being mostly indoors (we did take a quick trip to the library for about an hour to get some new books). Now what on earth will I do to keep them intrigued until bedtime?

No comments:

Post a Comment