Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Concert By Koen

Koen loves to sing! He often spends much of his wake-up time singing and playing in his room. Here are a few recordings. It's pretty hilarious. This one he sort of makes up the first part of the song, something about the "house of the Lord." When Doug saw him later in the morning he asked what he was working on. Koen said, "I'm making the house of the Lord with a conveyor belt to take avocados to the guacamole factory." Sure, that could work.

This second recording catches some humming of Koen's current favorite song, "Our God is Greater" by Chris Tomlin. It ends with a nice cough. Poor kid!


Doug actually did these recordings. I was in the kitchen also listening. I was going to record some (without knowing Doug was upstairs), but every time I went to turn my camera on he would change gears and switch to story telling or be quiet for awhile. These recordings aren't even as good as it got this morning. Koen is amazing the way he soaks in all the words and the melodies (and I love, love, love his accent (i.e. Lord = Lowd)).

No comments:

Post a Comment