Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pre-Naptime Play

Rainy day here. Koen went to nursery school (carpooled with a friend, so grownup!) and Tavin and I stayed here at the house. When Koen got home the boys had lunch and then headed right to play together. Koen does so well thinking up some kind of vehicle adventure and then Tavin decides on a vehicle to push and follow brother around with. I love seeing them learning to play together.

Tavin is really into saying "cheese" for the camera. A few great pics due to that...Here's a picture of Koen in his t-shirt from Megan and Sky. Megan is from Zimbabwe and travels back a time or two a year. She just returned and thoughtfully brought back this t-shirt for her little buddy. When I showed Koen this picture he said, "oh look, I'm all proud of myself." So cute!Here are the brothers playing...busy, busy, busy!PS - Rough discipline day with Koen. I'm hoarse from my cold/sinus infection so I just feel like I'm straining, straining to talk over Koen every time we are conversing. So frustrating! Hopefully naptime will do us all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment