Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Day At The Pool

So yesterday we did the baby pool for the first time this year, but today we stepped it up and went to the outdoor pool at our gym. It was so great! I was nervous taking the two boys by myself (especially after a very, very testy morning with Koen). I wasn't sure if Tavin would like it and then I knew Koen might never want to leave. Well, thankfully it was awesome! It's over 90 again today so the water felt amazing. I brought a little inflatable boat thing for Tav and he loved it and Koen was a complete fish. We had a little picnic there and they both enjoyed that as well. Koen listened and obeyed well while we were there and didn't complain at all when we left. It was like when we got there we walked into a protected bubble. It was so nice!Koen is so confident in the water paddling around by himself. He had some conversations with some older ladies that were paddling around. I'm sure he made their day.Tavin worked up quite an appetite and ate his sandwich and then grabbed brother's leftovers and shoved it right in. Oh, Tav! My little swimmers! Dilapidated cuteness at its best!

No comments:

Post a Comment