Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Morning With My Tavin

Tavin and I had such a nice time together this morning, I just had to post a few, very casual pictures of him while we were hanging out. He is so expressive and just oh so cute! I love my quiet mornings with Tav. Today we dropped off big brother at school and Daddy at the bus stop and then headed to Trader Joe's where I just enjoyed having one little guy in the cart with me for a change. We got home before 9:30am and had plenty of time to play upstairs before his catnap. He's been very lovey lately and just wants to be held. I'm all arms...how could I resist?
There were 2 other cute pictures, but for some reason I couldn't get them to rotate. He was making the cutest faces in them. I'm bummed! Anyways, hopefully you enjoyed his sweet smiles above. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment