Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Try for the Playground

Today the forecast actually came true! Sunshine is so good for the soul!

Koen enjoyed a morning at nursery school and then Tavin and I picked him up and we headed (again) to the playground. This time it worked out very well. The boys ate their lunches, got some exercise and we ran into several little neighborhood friends, making Koen's time there even more enjoyable than usual. Tavin got right to work crawling around on the baby/toddler play area. He is so confident at such a young age and very sturdy with the slides and stairs already. It amazes me the difference between Tavin and Koen in this way. I'm sure it totally has to do with the fact that Tavin is rushing around and more daring to keep up with big brother.
Koen moves around so much on the playground that I don't get a chance to snap a photo of him much (plus I don't want to weird out all the neighbors). Above is my big boy taking a break for some PB&J.
Tavin is loving the baby swing this Spring. He just giggles the whole time. So sweet!
This picture should be next to the word "glee" in the dictionary. Utter happiness!
It was a great time enjoying the sunshine with my boys. So good to be out! I'm so thankful for a day without rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment