Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nashville in November, Part 4

Well, it's a low key day here in Nashville.  I kept Jansen home while Chris and Moll took the girls to church.  We have a super late flight tonight and he was absolutely exhausted from the women's conference yesterday, so I figured it was in our best interest to get him a good morning nap (and afternoon one too I hope!).  Before his morning nap, we took a few pictures.  Some snuggly ones.  Totally appropriate after this weekend of loving up to my littlest.

I got an email from Doug early this morning with the 3 boys at church already, playing Hangman in his office to kill some time before the services.  These guys are doing great with mom out of town (although Doug has definitely been texting me that they are all ready for my return =)).

This afternoon has also been nice and low key.  After I fed Jansen his lunch we took another walk in the lovely park under the capital building.  It's a gorgeous day here, 60's and sunny.
Jansen didn't last long before his afternoon nap and I was able to sneak out for a second walk after he went down.  I'm glad I did because some cloud cover has now appeared, so it looks like I might have taken advantage of the last of the sun today.  It's been such a great weekend with some much needed down time, quiet time, friend time, learning time and Jansen time.  Here's hoping our super late flight goes smoothly and we are soon home with the rest of the family though.  This has been great, but nothing beats life together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment