Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015

I'm not a Halloween person, but I am an outdoor person and a people person.  Halloween is a perfect excuse to be outside on a Fall evening as the darkness closes in, chatting with neighbors and friends, and so for that reason, I guess I don't want to toss Halloween off the calendar (would love to toss all the candy though).

This year we had a gorgeous night.  Mild and dry.  I think it's rained the last few years.  I always get a little nostalgic too at holidays (if you can call Halloween that) because it's like a marker on the calendar.  One year ago, I was pregnant with Jansen, and here he is now with us and almost 9 months old.  Soooooo happy not to be pregnant this year, and so thankful to have this little guy in our lives!  He was our keeper of the candy as he jumped around on the porch for the first half of trick-or-treating.  I didn't bother dressing him up.  He was cute enough as Baby Jansen. =)
The rest of the crew dressed up though.  We had two hockey players and an Olaf.  Fitting I guess to have a cute snowman with the tough Penguins.  They had one thing in common...they all need the cold!
Here they are in trick-or-treating action.  Doug is dressed up as a dad, oh wait, he is a dad.  Ha!
Well, that's it for Halloween 2015.  It was too busy to take any other pictures.  We had beetween 150 and 200 trick or treaters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment