Thursday, October 15, 2015

Not-so-fun Playdate

On Wednesday, I had to go to an appointment.  My friend, Taylor, and her two-month-old, Fitz, came over to hang at the house while Jansen napped.  I took Penn along with me (happiest, funniest sidekick ever).  The plan was that Jansen would nap most of the time and then when he did wake up, he usually just chats to himself happily in his crib for awhile and maybe, maybe Taylor would have to get him just a bit before I got home.  Apparently, Jansen didn't want to follow the plan.  He woke up as I was leaving and didn't last long being happy in his crib.  So, Taylor rescued him, but he was not happy about that either.  Thankfully for awhile Fitz slept while Taylor tried every trick to make Jansen keep a happy face for more than 30 seconds.  Here's a pouty picture I received.  He does not look amused!
Things went from bad to worse when Fitz woke up and was also mad.  They just kept setting each other off.  Poor Taylor!  She figured that since she couldn't get them to stop, she might as well photograph it.  Ha!
A huge thank you to Taylor for putting up with that craziness so that I could keep my appointment!!  Next time you come over Jansen promises to be a fun playmate for his buddy, Fitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment