Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fitz Makes Five

Today we had the privilege of watching little Fitz for a few hours.  Fitz, is my friend, Taylor's, 2 month old.  Taylor, and her husband, Chase, have helped us countless times and I've been so excited for the opportunity to babysit little Fitz.  Well, they had a wedding to attend today, so we got to have Fitz!  And Fitz makes five with our brood of four boys.  

Of course, on the day we have a fifth little guy coming to hang out, Jansen wakes up mad (really mad) an hour before his usual wake-up from naptime.  So, he was around right from the get go of our Fitz babysit.  Thankfully, Koen was around.  He adores Jansen.  He was such a help during that spot where Janse was cranky waiting for his dinner and Fitz was up before his next nap.  
Fitz hung out in the jungle gym for 10 minutes or more while I was getting Jansen's dinner ready.  Such a good sport!
Janse came in for a little meet & greet.  He looks a little confused.  Another baby on his turf?
Fitz went down for his nap at just the right time so I could have my hands free to nurse Janse (yeah, if that didn't happen, I didn't have much of a plan except to smile at Fitz in the bouncer where he probably would've been screaming his head off while I fed Janse, thank goodness he went down for his nap!).  He was so sweet in his exhaustion I had to take a picture of him sleeping (Jansen lent him his crib).
After Jansen nursed, I fed him his solids, but Fitz woke up midway through for his next bottle.  Well, sure, I can feed one baby a bottle and the other one solids, right?  We pulled it off!
After they both finished their dinners, it was my favorite part of the babysit.  Janse and Fitz were just chill having playtime.  Fitz loved a bouncer, Janse spent his time in the bumbo, rolling around on the floor and then later in the jumper.  Here are the sweet buddies...
And a video...
Fitz had another little nap when I was getting Janse to bed (and Doug was home to help get the boys through bath and bed thankfully!), then he was such a good sport...had another bottle (after a slight freak-out scream fest) and then he went happily to bed.  So, there are five sleeping sweeties upstairs right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment