Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Prep - Baking, Baking and More Baking

Yesterday Koen and I made cookies to bring along with us on our Thanksgiving trip as gifts.  This morning the boys and I made more pumpkin bread so that we could have something to share for breakfast on Friday morning at Nana & PopPop's.  The boys both had jobs, but in this picture Koen is really concentrating on his stir and Tav is building a tower of ingredients.   Oh, how I love these boys.
Here are a few of our packages.  Koen helped me put them together and tape on the ribbons, etc.  I love baked gifts and the holidays, perhaps two of my favorite things. =)
That wasn't all though, Koen and I made pumpkin pie in the afternoon as one of our contributions to the meal tomorrow at Nana & PopPop's.  Koen was all business.
The house smelled great today with all these holiday scents and I just loved the warmth of the baking projects and time with my guys preparing for the holiday with family.  I love this time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment