Sunday, November 24, 2013

Penn Rye Walks!!!!

I'm going to let the videos speak for themselves (for the most part), but Penn Rye is now a walker!  He just all the sudden got it this morning.  I caught him standing up just chilling on his feet, so I said, "Ok, Penn Rye, now walk."  And that was it...he did it!!  I went crazy of course and then the rest of the day attempted to catch similar circumstances on camera.  Here are some of the best takes.  
Penn Rye, I am so proud of you.  I'm of course naturally a little sad because with each step of progress and accomplishment I know you are growing out of these precious baby moments and farther from my arms.  But I'm so thankful for your healthy, happy development and can't wait to see the little boy, the young man and one day the great man you will become.  

1 comment: