Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Little Helpers

Yesterday was one of those simple mornings with my little guys where we just hung out around the house playing, enjoying time together and yes, of course, I squeezed in a little multi-tasking.  I told Tav I was hoping to dust and he said he wanted to help clean.  Well, sure!  Here he is doing an excellent job dusting the dining room chairs.  Who would've thought of just climbing under the table to do that job?  Ah yes, a 3 year old.
Penn wanted to get in on the action too, so Tavin lent him his toy dustpan and broom (yep, that's right we have cleaning toys. They're never too young...).  He wasn't actually sure what his goal was, but he had fun!

Seriously short blog post, but those are often my favorite.  Just a quick snapshot of a little bit of our day doing our thing.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment