Thursday, November 21, 2013

Penn and the Shopping Cart

Penn was a busy boy this morning.  He spotted the shopping cart right after we returned from dropping Tav off at preschool.  It kept him busy for most of a half hour.  He spent a lot of time walking around pushing it and then would stop periodically to set up shop.  He had a very specific plan on how he wanted things arranged and worked on it for quite some time (I was spying from the kitchen and tried to keep myself from laughing.  So cute!)


Oops!  He spotted me and gave me a cheese face without even asking.  Oh I love this kid!
Around 10am a neighbor friend came over with her newborn to chat mom stuff and let the babies be babies.  She had to leave around 11am and Penn went right back to his shopping cart project.  This time he started with walking.
After several laps it was time to set up shop again.  This time in the kitchen window.  He was very specific putting the syrup and ketchup bottle on top of the pickles.  This must be some interesting grocery store!

Well, I'll stop for now.  I just love this little guy and our quiet moments together doing the simple stuff.  And not to mention that I am still just praising God every day as he gains more strength on his left leg and it's clear by these pictures and the video that he is doing great up on both feet!  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment