Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tavin Time

I've been loving my Tavin time these last few days before Koen's out for the summer.  We are looking forward to Koen being around, seeing friends that go to different schools and have had conflicting schedules and many other fun summer favorites like the pool, sprinkler and spray parks.  But Tavin and I are kindred spirits...both middle children, both blue eyes, both homebodies.  We have a lot in common and just love our time together.  It's been a special year with lots of quality time.  Here's a few pics from this week...

I gave Tav a much-needed haircut.  
Doug and I have been noticing quite the athletic coordination in Tavin.  Here he is whopping a wiffle ball that he throws on his own.  He hits it straight almost every time.  It's fun to watch!
We also got Tav his very own big boy helmet this week.  Perhaps you've noticed his ridiculous egg-shaped baby helmet.  Penn will inherit that huge thing. =)  Tav's pretty happy to get something new for once!  (Thanks, Aldi, this helmet was so cheap!).
Today we had a few final snuggles before we picked up Koen from his last day of school (see next post regarding that huge milestone!).  Oh, how I love my Tavin Dale!

Well, Tav, prepare yourself, bud.  The summer is going to be different than our usual routine.  It's going to be fun, but it's definitely going to be louder and more intense with big brother back around on a daily basis.  I've loved this year with so much special time with you.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment