Monday, June 10, 2013

Almost One in My Onesie

I have a thing for the cuteness factor in the simplicity of a white onesie.  I could not pass up the opportunity to take some pictures of Penn after getting him up from his afternoon nap on Sunday night.  The adorableness was calling to be photographed and saved for generations to come. =)  Here's my sweet Penn Rye at almost one year.

Could we call this his first thumb's up?
Oh great, he found the grass.  So much for eye contact!
A quick glance up after pondering the blade of grass for a few moments.
And he got down on his belly.  
Did you hear something?
Yep, it's a helicopter.  Very exciting stuff happens in our backyard.
Penn's confused by my attempts to get a close-up.  Since he won't look up at me, I'll get down under him!
These are my two favorite photos.  Random, but precious in my opinion.  Penn's feet.
Oh that smile.  I just want to kiss those sweet lips!
Love you, Penn Rye Melder!  I can't believe you are almost one!

No comments:

Post a Comment