Monday, June 22, 2015

Jansen's 4 Month Appointment

On Friday, Jansen had his 4 month appointment.  He checked out as healthy again.  He did get vaccines which have given him quite the diaper rash though, poor guy (and they made him sooooo fussy for the afternoon after the appointment).  The interesting info though is always in the stats, so let's get to it...weight: 14 lbs., 4 oz. (15th percentile), height: 25 and 1/2 inches (49th percentile).  His weight has dropped from the 49th percentile at his 2 month and his height jumped up from the 21st percentile, so basically his stats flip-flopped.  Here's some photos of his sweet little body at 4 months...can't get enough!


I'm always curious about how one baby's growth compares to another, so I have to lay it out...
Weight - K: 15 lbs., 4 oz., T: 13 lbs., 11 oz., P: 14 lbs., 12 oz., J: 14 lbs., 4 oz.
Height - K: 25 inches, T: 26 inches, P: 26 3/4 inches, J: 25 and 1/2 inches
So, although I was a little nervous about Janse's weight dropping down in the average rankings, it appears for my babies, he's right about where he should be.  Same with his height (although, wow, Penn was tall!).

Praise God for another healthy appointment.  To celebrate, I'm going to compare 4 month photos of all 4 boys.  Enjoy!!
Koen:




Tavin:




Penn: 




Jansen:





I tried to pick some similar poses and locations.  So, who do you think most looks like whom?  (Grammar ok there?)


1 comment:

  1. What??? No guessing contest this time (I would lose because they all look identical to me!!!)?

    ReplyDelete