Saturday, May 28, 2016

Look for Me on Instagram!

So, I'm new to Instagram (like haven't posted a picture there yet).  But I did come up with two different handles to help you track with what we are up to going forward.

1.  Find me and my efforts at settling us in, making our house a home and getting situated in NH: @followmehome_amy.

2. For all our upcoming family adventures find us @melderfamilyblogcontinues.  We may be changing location, but we will be the same busy, fun-loving, adventure-seeking family we've always been!

Thanks again to all my faithful blog followers.  I hope you will stay in touch through this new venue.  I'm excited to figure it out.  And for the fact it takes less time keep up with everyone this way!

PS - remember, have yet to post anything, but promise, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment