Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Catchup Post-Stomach Bug

Oh my goodness, we got hit hard with the stomach bug!  It blew up from the last post til just about 5 days ago or so.  And you do not want to see pictures of that!!  After recovery, I have a few updates of Janse.  Here's a picture of the sweetness when I came to get him Friday morning.  Isn't that a great way to start the day?
Janse is up to a lot these days.  Here he is walking with the shopping cart.
And then on Saturday, here he is rocking away (backwards).  
Thankfully we were all healthy and well to have a visit from Nana this last weekend.  Of course she came with a few special things for the boys as usual!  

It was a rainy day on Saturday, so it was so helpful to have a few new activities to work on!! Good job, Nana & PopPop!  On Sunday, the weather was improved (although it looked like it could've gone either way!), so the boys got to take Nana down to the marathon which runs right past our neighborhood.  Koen loved helping pass out refreshments to the runners with other neighbors.
Then in the afternoon the 3 big boys got to go to the Pirates game with Nana!  Go Bucs!!
They enjoyed a long afternoon at the game (well there was a slight interruption when Doug had to bring Penn home right after the first inning...I guess that little guy is just not ready for a full baseball game!).  Thanks for the treat of the baseball game, Nana, and for making the trip out to see us all.  

On Monday, Penn and Janse and I had a nice little playdate at Osceola Parklet with my friend Bethany and her two boys.  I didn't get any pictures of the kids all together.  But I did snap a few of my little guys.  



Well, that's it for the catchup for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment