Saturday, May 14, 2016

Jansen's 15 Month Appointment

Oh my goodness!  It's hilarious we call Janse, "the chunks", "Chunk" and "chunky thighs".  Because he is for sure my little runt so far.  I love his sweet size.  Such a sturdy, compact little love!!  Here he is at his 15 month appointment last week.  I think that he's checking out his own chunky thighs!
He was moving every second on the loud tissue paper covering the table.  I couldn't get a straight looks at him.  But I'll take what I can get.  He's a pretty cute package!
So, how big is this package?  Well, he's 30 and 1/2 inches long (24th percentile) and 21 lbs. and 1 oz. (also 24th percentile).  What about those big brothers?  What were they at 15 months?  Tavin was 21 lbs., 15 oz. and 31 and 1/4 inches.  Koen was 23 lbs. and 10 oz. and 32 and 1/3 inches!  Penn is tougher to draw a comparison because I goofed up his appointment and he went at 14 months (2 months late for his 1 year!), but at that time he was 19 lbs., 15 oz. and 31 inches.  

Jansen checked out super healthy and sweet (and even got through his shots with minimal crying and complaint).  Thank you, Lord, for such healthy baby boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment