Sunday, January 10, 2016

Appx. 11 Month Photo Shoot

I had a few minutes in the hotel this morning alone with Jansen.  I decided to take a few photos of Janse amidst the fluffy white backdrop.  So, a few days late, this can be a little 11 month photo shoot.  Prepare yourself for the cuteness...it's intense!

Here he is timing his eyes to squint for the flash.  But he's also laughing.
Smiles.
 Precious toes.
 Note the adorable curls behind his ears!
 Grabbing his toes!
 Mr. Serious.
 I think he's wondering if this is ever going to end.
 Full body shot.  Thinning out a bit and getting long!
 He was smacking his arms around like crazy!  But I loved this face.
Before his morning nap, I gave him a quick bath.  Couldn't resist the opportunity to grab just a few more photos.


 This fearless little fish gets absolutely soaked by all his own splashing.  He's a bit red in the face, but I love how when his hair is wet, his eyes look even bigger!
That's it, folks.  Sorry so many, I'm just pretty crazy about this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment