Monday, June 27, 2022

Florida Fun with the Cousin Crew Part 1

On our first full day, the 22nd, we jumped right into the water activities. Koen and Tavin are getting so good! 

These cuties make great spotters… 

This is Tavin on 2 skis…
Boating = cousin chat times in the boat.
This is Koen on two skis (but wait for it, he graduates to getting up on one ski!).
After lots of water skiing for most of the cousins (Penn & Jansen haven’t found their love for it yet) we headed to a late lunch via boat at Doc’s Oyster Bar. I love the opportunity to embrace the bayou lifestyle when we come here. Going to lunch via boat?! Yes, please!  After lunch we let the kids swing on a local rope swing. Just more water fun, are you surprised?


Not an uneventful first day! But after some chill time in the AC (it was 100 degrees this day!) several of us headed out on the sailboat for the locals Wednesday night fun race. I got to be Phil’s first mate, a job I really enjoy. I was at the helm under his instructions & we made a great team. We even got “best start” for the night!






The next day was my birthday! Phil & Leah had to work, so it was a little more low key which was fine by me. We had a lovely evening all together. Doug made me a delicious meal and I was showered with presents and sweet attention.





Pool time at sunset to top it all off!!
Ah, our photo bomber. Always ready to make us laugh.
I’ll stop here for now, but part 2 coming right up!!









No comments:

Post a Comment